* Brazil Dancing Through The Economic Crisis. That is what the Financial TImes has to say about the way we have handled our economy. Read for yourself.
* MOODY's considering upgrading Brazil to investment grade, a move long due. Moody's was "burned" by the Brazilian Moratorium in 1986, just after it had given us a BB- grade, for the first time. Big mistake by the Brazilian economist that orchastrated the moratorium, because we would have easily become investment grade in the 90's. S&P and Fitch had already given us Investment Grade last year.
* China Increases Imports From BRAZIL By 26%
* Caixa Economica, Brazil's Fannie Mae, finances 75% more loans compared to the first semester of 2008. No sub-prime in Brazil.
* ANFAVEA expects 6,4% growth in car sales in 2009.
* 71% of Brazilian Business are revising their sales estimates upwards.