* Ibovespa Stock Index back to September 2008 levels.
* Car Sales 20% higher than September 2008. And we still have 20% or more Brazilians that fear losing their jobs, due to the international news and US crisis. By the end of this month we should have a new CNT census with new and more favourable data on this item.
* Househond indebtness falls 15%, confirming what we have just mentioned. Still many fear financing, which by the end of the year should revert itself.
* Sales volume increases 10% since September 2008.
* Companies have continued to invest, increasing idle capacity, which means future non inflationary growth.
* Companies introduce 7.000 new products first semester , 57% increase vis a vis first semester 2008.
* Internet retail sales grows 27% this semester.
* Unemployment down 0,4%.
* Consumer Confidence Index back to September 2008.
* Brazil is back on a V, with no government deficits, bank failures, dismantled financial system, overleveraged families, banks or companies, without massive unemployment, real estate market in distress, etc etc etc.