* GDP Growth Estimates of 5% in 2010.
* Trades Surplus Widens to 3 US$ billion in August
* Car production up 48% in August, annualized.
* Computer sales back to pre-US Crisis Level .
* Brazilian GDP Grows 1,2% second quarter of 2009, as we predicted. Due to spectacular growth in Consumer Products, that more than replaced reduced production in Machinery and Exports.
* Supemarket- sales up 16%, compared to a year ago. Robust growth in sales means robust investment plans for 2010.
* 2010 will the "the" year or Brazil.